Fibre Cleanse Pack
Fibre Is Your Friend!
Buy This Combo Pack Now And Save 9% Compared To Buying These Products Individually.
What's In The Fibre Cleanse Supplement Pack?
- 1x pot Clean Sense: A herbal colonic complex with a combination of rhubarb and rhubarb root, aloe vera, cayenne, burdock root, clove bud, barberry bark, fennel seed, liquorice root, dandelion root, ginger root and sugar beet fibre, which contributes to faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
- 1x pot FibreMax: A high fibre, bulk and weight loss support combination supplement, with psyllium husks, sugar beet fibre, bacteria, prebiotics (FOS), glucomannan fibre, L-Glutamine and herbs (fennel seed, peppermint leaf and ginger root). Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet, while fibre is a key ingredient in a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk and supports normal bowel function.
- 2x pots Power Digest: Plant-derived enzymes (betaine hydrochloride, lipase, amylase, protease, bromelain and papain), combined with a range of herbs (alfalfa, apple cider vinegar powder, caraway seed, chamomile, fennel seed, ginger root, peppermint leaf and turmeric (with curcumin)). The enzymes in this food supplement are derived from plant, fruit and vegetable sources.
Optional recommended add-ons:
To boost your fibre cleanse pack, you could also add the following products to your programme:
- BalancePro - A combination gastrointestinal complex with caprylic acid, herbals, live culture bacteria and other nutrients.
- Gastro cleanse - A herbal gastrointestinal care formula, with caprylic acid.
100 capsules per pot
Each 725mg proprietary blend capsule provides:
Rhubarb Powder, Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Aloe Vera Extract (200:1), Cayenne Pdr, Burdock Root Pdr, Rhubarb Root Ext 30:1, Sugar Beet Fibre Pdr, Cloves Bud Pdr, Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Barberry Bark Ext 10:1, Fennel Seed Pdr, Liquorice Root Pdr, Dandelion Root Ext 5:1, Ginger Root Ext 20:1.
180g powder per pot
NOTE: Contains a minimum of 36 servings per pot, based on 5g servings.
Per 5g serving:
Dietary Fibre – 3.5g
Glucomannan Powder – 1.05g
Sugar Beet Fibre – 0.33g
Psyllium Husk powder (Plantago ovata); Glucomannan; Sugar Beet; L-Glutamine; Inulin (Fructo-Oligosaccharides); Fennel Seed; Peppermint Leaf; Ginger Root; Bacteria blend: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum; Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides).
NOTE: 1 serving = 5g (1 heaped teaspoon) and contains 1g of glucomannan.
90 capsules per pot
Each capsule provides:
Betaine hydrochloride – 104mg
Capsule shell (vegetarian) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) – 96mg
Lipase 5,000U/GRAM – 66mg
Alfalfa powder – 50mg
Amylase 50,000U/GRAM – 45mg
Apple cider vinegar powder – 30mg
Turmeric (95% granulated) – providing 20mg curcumin – 21.05mg
Caraway seed powder – 20mg
Chamomile powder – 20mg
Fennel seed powder (Foeniculum vulgare) – 20mg
Ginger root (Zingiberis rhizoma) – 20mg
Magnesium stearate (veg source) – 20mg
Peppermint leaf powder – 20mg
Protease III 30,000HUT/gm – 16.6mg
Bromelain 1200GDU/G – 5mg
Papain 2000u/mg – 0.15mg
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Fibre Cleanse Pack:
Clean Sense: 1 or 2 capsules to be taken 1 to 3 times per day.
FibreMax: To be taken 1 to 3 times daily and 30 minutes before a meal.
Power Digest: 1 - 2 capsules to be taken 2 - 3 times per day.
Note: This Fibre Cleanse Pack is to be used in conjunction with a healthy and balanced daily diet.
Herbal colon cleansers are to be used in conjunction with improved dietary habits, increased water intake and a sensible exercise regime.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
A food grade approved silica gel sachet is included to maintain product quality after opening. Not to be eaten.
Risk of choking for people with swallowing difficulties, or when ingesting with inadequate fluid intake. Take with plenty of water to ensure substance reaches the stomach. Try to use a minimum of 250ml liquid per 1 heaped teaspoon.
Do not take if peptic ulcers are present.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar or yeast.