Ashwagandha Herbal Supplement Complex
Nutribrio is proud to present an incredible formula and complex which makes the most of a variety of roots and herbs to help combat fatigue and stress. Ashwagandha is a leading product which helps to stimulate the adrenal glands and can even help to balance and attend to your hormone levels. As with all our products, our Ashwagandha is natural and is a fantastic supplement to a balanced diet. If you are looking for some natural regulation in your diet, and are struggling with stress and anxiety, this supplement may help you to find a healthy balance and happy norm.
But why else should you consider Ashwagandha? What does it contain, and why might it be the best choice for anyone taking exams, undertaking large amounts of physical activity, and those looking to break free from coffee and caffeine? Let us take a closer look – and keep in mind that our blend is based around health claims backed up by the EFSA! (European Food Safety Authority).
What Are the Ingredients?
Ashwagandha boasts a variety of different natural nutrients and ingredients, all of which work together to help balance your hormone levels, and to ensure that you can keep to a calm, steady medium in all that you do. As life can get incredibly stressful sometimes, it makes sense to look for new and natural ways to grab a helping hand or two.
The main ingredient of our supplement is the Ashwagandha root. This natural herb is a much-loved and long-used source of energy and immunity restoration and relief. Over the years, this root has found its way into popular nerve tonics, which means that it is crucial in helping to target the body’s nervous system and receptors. In fact, Ashwagandha root is thought to have been used in India alone dating back 5,000 years!
People may use Ashwagandha root as a paste to treat skin conditions, and it can even be used to help with parasitic infections. Beyond this, it may even be useful in helping to regulate your digestive and bowel movements.
Our product also contains Astragalus root, which has links in China dating back at least 2,000 years. This root is traditionally used to boost energy and vitality, as well as to reduce stress and anxiety. It’s also thought that Astragalus helps to boost immunity resistance and is known to many as an ancient herb offering internal strength and longevity.
In addition to the above, you will also find a complex of maca root. This root of the maca plant is similar to cauliflower and broccoli and is rich in essential nutrients such as B-vitamins, vitamin C and niacin. It is also a brilliant hormone regulator in the sense that its plant sterols help to keep oestrogen and testosterone in check. Many people also take maca root for its colonic health boosting properties.
Our complex also includes panax ginseng, which boost recuperating properties to help re-energise the body, and to help you rebalance raging hormones. It is a fantastic fighter against disease and stress, too.
You will also find that the product contains rhodiola rosea, a fantastic aid in the fight against stress, which may manifest itself in physical and psychological ways. There is also extract of rishi mushroom, which helps with anti-aging and immunity, and liquorice root, a herb which will help to fight adrenal fatigue. This extract may also help with its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, too.
Black pepper, turmeric and guto kola also add into the mix, offering boosts to brain function as well as further anti-inflammatory properties. Ashwagandha also contains vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) as well Schisandra chinensis, which will help to combat fatigue and stress.
What Are the Benefits of Ashwagandha?
There are many wonderful benefits to introducing our Ashwagandha supplement into your diet. As mentioned, the fantastic natural ingredients all build up to a wonderful energy-booster and revitaliser, meaning that if you are worrying about feeling slow or sluggish, this tiny supplement could make a huge difference to your daily life.
Here are just a few of the fantastic health benefits you might witness through taking Ashwagandha regularly.
- It is a great energy booster. Losing vitality from day to day? Ashwagandha could help to up your endurance levels, meaning that you feel mentally and physically ready to take on some of the biggest challenges lying in wait for you.
- Ashwagandha is a fantastic asset in the fight against stress and anxiety. It’s a popular source of relief for people who work in high-intensity environments. What’s more, it’s great at helping you to manage your stress each day. When taking deep breaths just isn’t enough, you should always make sure to supplement your diet with natural stress-busters.
- The supplement is also great at helping to balance hormone levels. Its natural ingredients help men and women alike seek support from hormonal stress and fatigue from day to day. Beyond this, you should also consider taking Ashwagandha if you feel that hormonal stresses are getting in the way of the most important things in life.
- Ashwagandha can also help you to maintain alertness and to improve your overall mental performance. Studying for a big exam, or trying to do your best during physical training? There are few supplements outside Ashwagandha which will help you quite so readily.
- Ashwagandha is the perfect asset for anyone who may be looking to try and maintain that elusive ‘calm’ everyone keeps talking about! Not only does the supplement target the nervous and immune systems to boost endurance, it will help to make sure that your mind is working at its sharpest and its calmest at even the most stressful of times.
- Ashwagandha will also help you to metabolise steroid hormones, and its great for combatting and relieving adrenal fatigue and tiredness.
Try Ashwagandha Today
Are you struggling to cope with stress and anxiety? Feeling tired and run down? Are hormones ruling your life? This supplement may be just what you need. Take a close look at our stock of Ashwagandha and do let us know if we can be of any further help.